As Chief Revenue Officer you have a position in the MT of team.blue NL. Overall responsibility for the commercial aspects of the business, that is, the functions that serve our customers and drive our revenue, and taking primary ownership for the delivery of total gross margin. Working closely with our Unit Owners, data-analists, CFO and CEO, the CRO manages Sales, Marketing and Customer Service environments, ensuring that the business objectives are met (ROI, performance, turnover, profit, efficiency etc.) primarily for the mass hosting brands in the Netherlands.
Colleagues with different functions, education, ages and backgrounds
work at team.blue. We have one thing in common anyway: we always work
from our talents and competences. When we do what we are good at, we
enjoy our work and develop continuously, both professionally and
personally. Thanks to our growth, we help our customers to grow and they
help team.blue to grow.
Our Core Values correspond to this:
• We love automation
• We never stop improving
• We are self sufficient
• We take control
• We stand shoulder to shoulder
• We get the job done
• We empower You grow with us….
/ What you will be doing
- Forecasting, planning and setting budgets for all commercial activities within the business in line with budgets as agreed upon by the board.
- Setting business objectives and creating, implementing and analysing success of strategies.
- Keeping fully abreast of market conditions and analysing needs for change.
- Analysing the competition and implementing strategies to ensure team.blue/nl-brands have a (continuous) competitive edge.
- Identifying areas of improvement and best practice and implementing change where necessary.
- Design and implementation of processes and procedures in line with ‘best practice’ objectives, to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Facilitate an approach of continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular analysis of customer base to identify trends and measure growth. Identifying emerging customer needs and bringing them to product development review in close corporation with the Unit Owners and CTO’s.
- Ensure deliverance of commercial impact.
- Provide commercial leadership on any M&A activities to ensure that appropriate value creation plans are realized.
- Leading the business in a way that puts customer satisfaction and the customer journey at the heart of everything we do, ensuring that we are completely customer centric.
- Working with Unit Owners and Service Units to define individual and regional brand strategies and, on an annual basis, set and control budgets.
- Budget setting and developing strategy for paid and organic search.
- Ensuring a close link between the MCB and UX Design to create a seamless link and ensure that marketing objectives are met through effective and homogeneous communication.
- Setting objectives in conjunction with our support teams (QSA even), developing strategies to achieve maximum output, whilst also ensuring the highest possible level of customer service and ensuring our ‘Customer Delight’ standards are met.
- Ensuring that business strategies to increase turnover do not conflict with the ability to serve our customers well. Analysing customer feedback and trends through data tracking and manipulation to identify areas of product and service improvement.
/ You are
- In depth senior management experience with strong inspirational leadership skills.
- An have experienced managing large teams within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service function.
- Highly competent influencer up to and including board level.
- Excellent ability to organize, synthesis and present information to senior leadership and key stakeholders in product, marketing, finance and sales teams.
- Significant experience with all digital marketing means.
- Deep understanding of subscription based business model.
- Strategic yet hands-on approach.
- Experience working within a fast-paced, dynamic SME environment with relevant domain and hosting industry experience and knowledge.
- Understanding of strategy development and reporting.
- Effective cost center management and budgetary control.
/ team.blue offers
- 25 vacation days based on a 40-hour workweek.
- a travel allowance based on your travel distance.
- a good pension.
- an affordable fitness subscription.
- fresh fruit everyday, but the candy jar is within reach!
- an Inhouse barber.
- relaxation with a game of table football, Mario Kart or Tekken.
- A nice workplace near Leiden central station, with a beautiful view from the 9th floor.
- a personal training budget of €2500 annually each year.
- a extensive company restaurant, from a healthy sandwich to a fresh soup of the day.
- discount on company products such as Domain name, Web hosting and VPS.
- a nice Friday afternoon drink.
For this job offer external acquisition is not appreciated.
Please note: to work at TransIP, a Certificate of Conduct (VOG) is required.